I Won't Remember


I Won't Remember


¤ The day I saw you, the atmosphere was heavenly. The sky was so clear, all you could see was the colour blue. 

All the lands were filled with fully bloomed flowers accompanied by beautiful butterflies. The sun was so bright but at the same time so gentle to the skin. The lakes were so clean you could see your perfect reflection. And all that you could hear was the lovely melody of the birds whistle. I thought all these heavenly scenery were the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen until I layed my eyes on you.

All seemed as if the god was preparing a stage for you. 

For you to be discovered by me.
For you to be a part of my memory

And yet, 
The day I saw you, is the day I won't remember.

¤ The day I met you, we were in a bus. You were searching for a seat and I was reserving it. When your dazzling eyes caught my staring eyes, I felt sudden pump in my body. A pump by my heart, a pump which only grew larger and louder.

While you stood at a distance, we continued to stare at each other. I felt as if we were communicating with our eyes, introducing ourselves and exchanging our emotions.

As you started to move, the time went so slow, one could wait a minute for a second to pass by.   
 " Tik Tok " was the sound your heels produced and " dhak dhak " was the sound my heart produced. 

The moment you sat beside me, everything went back to normal. Time got back its pace and my heart its missing piece.

My mind was in conflict whether to speak or not. My blood started to rush all over the body. My heart provides me all the courage but my mind was still in fear. With nothing to loose, finally I spoke to you. I don't know what I had uttered but it was worth a world for me, since you had for the first time dropped your mesmerizing smile for me.

Well it was the day you met me, the day you discovered me.

And yet 
The day I met you, is the day I won't remember. 

¤ The day I kissed you, was surprisingly gloomy.
The sky was grey and black covered by clouds. They were dark, full of water to be dropped. The land had no trace of flowers. The grass were wet as if they were crying. The rivers were flooded trespassing the embankments. All you could hear was silence. The same silence which later  welcomes a deadly storm.

But we didn't care of the world, the same world that brought us together. Instead we were dancing in a slow song enjoying the moment. Your hands were wrapped around my neck and mine were around your waist. We danced along the rythum. Our eyes were totally locked into each other. Your eyes were beautiful as ever. I don't know what you had felt but I felt as if I was drowning in your eyes never again to reach the surface.

Ignoring all these things I was still drawn to you, I was still captivated by you.

And eventually but finally instead of our eyes, our lips were locked. It was at that moment that I realized you were the one for me and I was the one for you.

And yet,
The day I kissed you, is the day I won't remember.



Previous
Next Post »

3 Comments

Click here for Comments