This Is How You Boost Your Self-esteem

     Self doubt is something that can occur to anyone at any stage of life. The feeling of self doubt doesn't discriminate between rich and poor, successful and unsuccessful.

     When in self doubt, the person questions himself/herself about his/her meaning of existence. The person remembers last embarrassing moments or traumas and also gets anxious about the future. He/she forgets about the present time. The feeling of sorrow and pain are inevitable in this case.

     Then what could be the solution to this universal psychological problem. What could be the answer? Well, there is a catch, the answer is in the question. Yes, you heard it right the solution to self doubt is through some questions and it is not a paradox. The question are not simple questions, they are empowering questions. Here are some examples. Pick a pen and paper and try giving positive answers to them.



1) What about me is interesting?

2) What do people like about me?

3) What qualities and accomplishments am I most proud of ?

4) What should I change about myself?

5) What 5 things made me happiest in my life?

6) Who do I most admire in my life and why?

7) What three things could I do to be a more loving person?

     Have you answered them honestly? If you did, you might have made a discovery about yourself that you had long forgotten. These questions drag your self esteem from your deep subconscious and make you a little bit more prouder and more confident

     Every time you feel low, instead of listening to add songs that intensify your sorrow, ask yourself these questions and give yourself a bath of positivity.


If you want to know about self confidence, do check this out:

One Simple Rule To Self confidence 

Previous
Next Post »

1 Comments:

Click here for Comments
May 22, 2020 at 10:09 AM ×

Great idea and it's very informative.
Please like and follow my son's blog
https://shubhthecreative.blogspot.com/2020/05/day-13-thanking-doctors-during-corona.html

Congrats bro Shubh The Story Teller you got PERTAMAX...! hehehehe...
Reply
avatar