A Little Bit of Pep Talk



Every once in a while, people need to get motivated. It doesn't matter how successful or confident they are, self motivation is necessary to keep fueling them up. For people with low confidence and anxiety issues this becomes even more crucial.
For fueling your self, there has been a trend since ancient times to give a little bit of "pep talk" to yourself in front of mirror. This technique has been used by may be all of us. It can be compared to affirmations.  Well you can say it is another form of affirmations. The only difference is you pump yourself up or multiply your motivation to take an action in an instant. Such is the power of pep talk. Holding an eye contact to yourself in front of mirror is very effective while doing the pep talk.

Pep talk can also be used to remind yourself of your goals and improvements you need to make. Here I present you some sentences you can give a thought to.

1) I have to speak and show my                presence.
2) I must get out of my comfort zone.
3) Stepping out of my comfort zone will unlock new possibilities for me. So, if I see any opportunity that is beyond my comfort zone, I shall cross my comfort zone.
4) People should have respect for me, remember me, seek for me. This is possible if I can develop and demonstrate a strong and bold personality.



Previous
Next Post »

3 Comments

Click here for Comments
Unknown
admin
May 12, 2020 at 11:29 AM ×

This article is very much informative. I was looking for this type of information for a long time. Thank you very much for this article.

Reply
avatar
May 12, 2020 at 4:23 PM ×

Thank you for your kind words.

Reply
avatar
June 27, 2020 at 10:37 AM ×

This article is very much informative. I was looking for this type of information for a long time. Thank you very much for this article.

Reply
avatar