Oh! Dear Moon

Oh! Dear Moon 

Oh! Dear Moon, 

Is it just me that gets lost upon gazing you?

Is it just me that adores you, admires you?


As Sun is considered the king of the day sky

You my Dear Moon, are considered the queen of the night sky.


But

Oh! Dear Moon, 

I can not accept you as the queen.

For to be a queen

You need a castle,

You need a throne,

And above all you need a king right by your side.


The king of the day sky, the Sun

Though being the source of your fairness,

Though being the source of your enchantment,

Is not your king.

And neither am I.


Because

Oh! Dear Moon, you are not a queen

You are actually an angel

An angel in the sky,

Surfing the clouds,

Exploring the Earth

And

Hypnotizing the silent nights.


However,

Oh! Dear Moon, 

How fragile are you?

To be enslaved by the Sun

To be manipulated by the Earth

To lose your fairness

To lose your enchantment

To be forever imprisoned and lose your freedom.


But

Oh! Dear Moon,

Is it just me that loves the flawed you?

Is it just me that still adores and admires you?


For a common man,

You are the light in his travels,

You are the inspiration in his creation,

You are the companion in his struggle,

For the common man is me.


So let me answer you,

Oh! Dear Moon,

It is just you that captivates me.

It is just you that dazzles me.

It is just you that allures me.

And

It is just you that can claim me.

Newest
Previous
Next Post »